1. Tap on the Settings icon.
2. Tap on the menu item of Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
3. Tap on Add Account.
4. You will see a list of email accounts types, tap on Other at the bottom of the list.
5. The New Account Screen will appear, complete the fields as follows:
Name: The name you want people to see when you send them email messages.
Example: John / Jane Smith
Address: Your full email address.
Password: Your email account password.
Description: How you want the account to show on the list of email accounts.
Example: INBOX, Work Inbox, Account, etc
7. Tap Next in the upper right corner, you will then get the detailed account information screen, complete as follows:
Ensure IMAP is selected at the top left
Under Incoming Mail Server
Host Name: mail.yourdomain.com
Username: Enter the username for your email account.
Password: Enter your email account password if it hasn’t auto-populated.
Under Outgoing Mail Server
- Host Name: mail.yourdomain.com
- Username: Enter the username for your email account.
- Password: Enter your email account password if it hasn’t auto-populated.
8. Tap Save in the upper right corner. System will attempt to connect to your email account and verify your information. This can take several minutes. After e-mail has populated you should be able to compose, send and receive.